Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Days 6,7 & 8

Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't posted the last couple of days, its been hectic getting ready for a party on Friday Evening and Sat morning I am going to be doing a local Christmas Fayre.
Day 6 from Peg, was this lovely homemade bookmark, thanks Peg I love it.
Day 7 was, was a notebook with Christmas Tags inside.
Today Day 8 I received this lovely Kit called Snowflake, it is a Mill Hill Tiny Treasures kit
From Jacqui on Day 6 I received these lovely Choccies, and they didn't last 5 mins with me rofl.
Day 7 was a Pair of Nailclippers, thanks sis, I now have about 4 of these lol, which keep disappearing.
Today Day 8, WOW well cute, thanks sis, I just love Keyrings, and tghis one is adorable, he will be hung up soon. We shall be christmas decorating the house this weekend, so house needs to be organised starting today. The kids will be helping me as they are home poorly, again lol.
I shall post pics of my WIPs later on today, of Mermaids and Miss New Year Fairy, I just need to sort out theb piccies first. Thanks for all your lovely comments.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

That was the main reason for the nail clippers, I know how much they disappear in this house, no matter how well I hide them. Glad you're liking everything so far. You're lucky you got that Santa keyring cos I thought he was cute too.

Julie said...

Lovely pressies

Hope the kids are soon feeling much better

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely pressies.

whatsup1 said...

I recognize that bookmark! Glad I found your blog! Peg