Sunday, 12 December 2010

Some WIP updates at last

Here are some updates at last. This first one is an update of Miss New Year's Fairy. The silver and black circle is the Clock she is holding. Am going to tkae it away with me at the weekend in the hope I can get my stitching mojo back, only stitching once a week at the moment and not alot is getting done.
Here is a Mermaid update, more has been done since I took this piccie the other day, I think my aim to get them done before Christmas is gonna be out of the window as my mojo has disappeared lol.
Last night I sat and sorted out my stash that I am gonna be working on for the Challenge in 2011, everything is kitted up with threads and fabric except for a couple of things that need fabric. Anything that uses DMC thread I shall leave in the boxes so that they can be used for everything that needs them lol.

Mermaids update coming before I go away for a few days visiting friends and family

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Looking good sis. xx

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on both your WIPs. Hope your mojo comes back soon.

Clare - Aimetu said...

Great stitching - good luck with the challenge :)

Lisa said...

Lovely stitching, hope your mojo returns and you can follow through with your plans for 2011.