Sunday, 27 March 2011

HD Again lol No 3


Neuschwanstein Castle


John Clayton - Heritage


Stitched on 28ct Evenweave


Here is my 3rd HD, I finished this one today about 1:15 pm. I have really loved stitching this piece. I also love the film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in which this Castle appeared. I have loved this Castle ever since I was a child and here it is stitched up ready for framing and hanging in my lounge.


I am going to crack on with Pompejian Garden now, I am about to put it on a frame, so fingers crossed I can get on with it, without putting it off all the time. It has been on the go for a long time now, so time to get it finsihed.


Thanks for all the lovely comments on Miss New Year, I just loved working on her.

13 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on a gorgeous finish. Look forward to seeing your next project update.

Karen said...

Beautiful! Congrats on the finish!

Rachel said...

Congrats on a wonderful finish!

Tina said...

Wow,smokin needles well done on your HD

Jacqui said...

Another great finish Kathy, well done. xxx

Beth said...

WOWSERS!!!! That is one fantastic finish!! What an amazing piece - congratulations. I loved Chitty Chitty Bang Bang too!

Christine said...

Congratulations, that is a spectacular finish!

geeky Heather said...

Congratulations!! I love Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but I forgot that castle was in it! I need to watch it again, especially since I've been to visit Neuschwanstein!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love this castle! Great finish.

Joysze said...

Oh, it's beautiful, Kathy!! Congrats on the finish.

Whooooohoooo the Pompeji. Can't wait to see the WIPs.

Sally said...

Congratulations on a stunning finish Kathy :)

Julie said...

WTG Kathy, a super finish. All i can think of with your mention of Chitty Chitty is the rotten childchatcher LOL

Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations on the finish, it looks great. Looking forward to seeing how you frame it.