Saturday, 28 May 2011

Pompeji Update, Robin red Breast WIP and Christmas Beaded Wreath

Here is my update on Pompejian Garden as off today, I haven't stitched for 2 wks due to alot of running around after the kids, but picked up a needle this morning, so I know have pushed the finish date to end of June/July, so long as it gets done that is fine with me.
This next piece is called Robin Red Breast, which I started back in January as one of my 15, and like with Pompeji it hasn't been worked on in a couple of weeks, but I love the way it is looking already.
Last night I decided to do a bit of beading, as I was in the mood for it. I bought this kit along time ago, so decided it was time to get it done. I loved doing this it was made within 5 mins. I am thinking about making more of these and selling them in time for Christmas. The will look lovely on anyones Christmas Tree or hanging anywhere in the house at that time of year. I know, I know way to early to be mentioning the big C word, but I loved making this, I have enough wire and beads to make them, just need more hearts and ribbons to make more.
Thanks for all your previous comments on Pompeji, I shall keep reading them until it is finished as it will encourage me to get it finished. The boys are on Half Term for a week now, so I am hoping to get more stitching time in.

8 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on both of your wips. Great christmas hanging.

wendy111 said...

Love your little robin, and Pompeii is looking great. The little beaded wreath is very sweet and sparkly

Christine said...

Great progress on Pompeii, and the robin is beautiful, so lifelike.

Sally said...

Pompeii is looking beautiful Kathy as is your robin.

Lovely beaded wreath.

Carla said...

Both projects are looking great, Kathy!

Karan said...

Pompeji is a real stunner & you've made great progress Kathy. I LOVE the robin & the beaded ornie looks lovely. :0)

Karen said...

Wonderful progress. The colors in Pompeii are so vibrant!

Joysze said...

Pompeji is beautiful, Kathy! Those colors are to die for!!! :D

I love your little Robin Red too... what a sweet face.

Awesome beading job and that's a great idea to sell them as ornaments. What did is that?