Saturday, 7 May 2011

Pompejian Update

Here is my next update on Pompeji, it is coming along quite nicely. I finished part 4 about midnight on the sides last night and started Part 5 this morning about 6am. I am determined not to let this one beat me, it WILL be finished lol.

Once Part 5 has been done, I only have parts 7 and 9 to go on the sides. Then start at the top to do Parts 4,5,6, 10, 11 and 12. Thanks for all your encouraging comments, they keep me going, I must finish, I must lol. The aim is to get all the stitching done by the end of the month, and then hopefully it shouldn't take me long to do the beadng.

11 comments:

wendy111 said...

Keeps getting more and more gorgeous. I love the vibrancy of colour with this design

Hazel said...

Every time I see your update on this I just drool. It is so pretty. x

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous. Great progress.

MarchAnn58 said...

Kathy I looks great you are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up and you will meet you goals.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love all the colours on this one, such vibrant turquoises.

Andie said...

Gorgeous Kathy!

Tina said...

It's looking great Kathy,love the colours.x

Christine said...

Looking fabulous Kathy

Isadarena said...

Your stitching is coming along very nicely and every progess on your design ctaches my eye :-))

Karan said...

Love the fairy & Castle finishes (I am NOT going to try spelling its name! LOL) & PG is stunning. :0)

Elif said...

Hello, very nice work is passed.I liked a lot.Please, Can you give me this scheme. elif.mertberk@gmail.com