Friday, 3 June 2011

Pomp Update

After 3 days of stitching I have finally finished Parts 5 and 7 and also added the border. This is the left side of Pompejian Garden. Now it is time to start Parts 5 and 9 and add the border which is on the right side. Once that is done, I will only have the top section to go and all the beads to do, what a mamoth task that will be, there are about 3,000 to go on argghhhhhhhhhh lol.


Thanks again for your previous comments, they have certainly got me going again, and I am looking forward to having this piece finished. Am keeping my fingers crossed for an end of June finish now.

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh my goodness. That is fast work. You are well on your way to meeting your aims. x

Bernice said...

wow this is so beautiful someday I will go back to one of mine

Christine said...

It's stunning, I love the colours

Joysze said...

Gorgeous, Kathy! June finish, here you come!!! :D

wendy111 said...

Love seeing your progress, you are doing such a fantastic job and it is growing so rapidly

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress I'm sure you will have it completed by June.

ana~stitch said...

Just beautiful Kathy!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Such a gorgeous piece Kathy, great progress.