Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Dog Lessons for People HD & Bluebell WIP

Here is my HD as of late last night, I finally finished this piece at about 11:45 pm. I stitched this piece on 28ct Monaco by Sassy's Fabbys called Butterscotch Cookie. I just love this fabric, sounds good enough to eat rofl. This will be framed and go over the dogs bed next year when we get our Retriever.
This is a pic of Bluebell from December, as you can see the top section is backstitched and beaded, just have the bottom part of the dress and her legs to go. I did start the front of the skirt back in December so I should be finished by the end of the week.

Next weeks rotation piece will be QS Fragile Heart.

11 comments:

Christine said...

Great finish, the fabric is gorgeous.
Bluebell is looking fabulous too

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish. Bluebell is looking great too.

Hazel said...

Lovely finish. You are making some great progress Kathy! x

Joysze said...

Congrats on the finish!!! Your new puppy will love it. :D Looking forward to seeing more of Bluebell.

Cathy said...

Great finish! Bluebell is lovely.

Sally said...

fantastic finish Kathy. I love that fabric.

Bluebell is so pretty.

Sharon said...

Beautiful finish and your wip is just gorgeous!

SoCal Debbie said...

I love the fabric on both of these, especially Bluebell! I'm going to try that some day!

Julie said...

Bluebell is looking lovely

Nice finish

weestitchy.com said...

i love it!!! congrats on your happy dance!

Jenna said...

I recently started Dog Lessons for People and I absolutely LOVE the fabric you used. Very nice! I'm jealous of your ability to stitch so quickly. :)