Saturday, 2 July 2011

Enchanted Fairy WIP and Goals

Here is Enchanted Fairy, I hadn't stitched on her since October and felt really bad as I was not joining the Passione Ricamo SAL every month and I run it argghhhhhh. So here she is, and I will be working on her in the SAL and also in the rota which works out to start her on SAL weekends which is great. I was hoping to get her beaded and back stitched, but time ran out and I am now onto my next piece.

Yesterday I started working on one of my challenge pieces, called Dog Lessons for People and I will post a pic soon. I have done the top 2 rows so far, and will be cracking on with it for a week. As for Pompejian Garden I am gonna add it to the weekly rota, I was losing my stitchy mojo after a couple of weeks of solid stitching, so if I crack on with this rota all of these should get finished and new ones added as and when. I will not have any new starts unless they are for birthdays or other pressies.

This is my Rota and July Goals
wk 1 Work on Enchanted Fairy - Yes Done.
wk 2 Finish Dog Lessons for People (not sure what to replace it with, will have a think)
wk 3 work on QS Fragile Heart (I will finish this HEAD piece)
wk 4 work on Pompejian Garden (this will be finished this yr)

10 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Your cross stitch is beautiful, Kathy!

demeter83 said...

It looks gorgeous Kathy!
I love the Passione Ricamo charts although I've never stitched one, but there are lots on my 'to stitch' pile. Looking forward to seeing more of this and your other projects

Christine said...

She looks lovely Kathy, and the fabric is very pretty

Hazel said...

Looking lovely. Love the fabric. x

Lesleyanne said...

She is looking great. Love the fabric. Good luck with your rotation.

Andie said...

Oh shes gorgeous!! Make sure you replace Dog Lessons with something small in your rotation, you have a lot of HUGE pieces :D

Joysze said...

She's looking great, Kathy. Looking forwards to seeing all your WIPs in July. :D

Kathy said...

Hehe I will Andie, I shall be adding Blue bell to the Rota, as she needs to be finished next

hugs xxxx

Karen said...

So pretty! I love the fabric you chose, too. She's going to be beautiful on it.

weestitchy.com said...

my fragile heart has stopped i cant seem to get anything done on her so i know i wont finish her this year