Saturday, 6 August 2011

Sabrina update

This is where I got to with Sabrina as of last night, beads added to Glove and Bodice of Dress, am hoping to get her to the half way point by Friday. Then onto Pompeji for a few days.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments on Bluebell she was a dream to stitch. I only have 10 of my Challenge pieces left to get done by the end of the year, but that could well be a feat and a half lol.

I had to remove a couple, one has to be restarted and QS Fragile Heart has gone away for a while, for some reason I just cannot get my head around HAEDs, and struggle after making a good start. Maybe one day I will get one done, but not just yet. I guess it doesn't help with having about 90 colours in the majority of them.

13 comments:

butterfly said...

Sabrina is looking beautiful.

I have 2 HAEDs put away to it was doing my eyes in may start one in the winter again.

Sally said...

She is looking gorgeous Kathy.

I hear you with the HAEDs ( as you know lol!). I've completed a few QS and a TT and really enjoyed them but my BAP I'm still not sure about. I really do want to complete it but it's so big and there are so many pages it feels as though I will never finish it. Also think whats the point of wasting valuable stitching time if it'll never get finished! I am actually wondering if I could get away with not stitching it all! Maybe I should just buy a print of it and stick with the QS and TTs!

Hazel said...

She is looking lovely Kathy. I know what you mean about the haeds. I am struggling with mine and mine and Tracy's sal on Thursdays has stopped for a bit. I want to get a bit more done on Fragile Heart but I have made the same boo boo as someone else and changed to a new thread which is slightly darker and its the skin bit! So a bit off putting. x

MarchAnn58 said...

love Sabrina you are doing a great job and she is beautiful. The beads really make the design in the dress pop.

Andie said...

Oh I love Sabrina so much! I'm jealous! I absolutely love having her on my wall but I really miss stitching her lol I don't blame you about the HAED's I love the pictures but I don't think I will ever stitch one as they take so much time!

Christine said...

She is lovely Kathy

Lesleyanne said...

Sabrina is looking great. I have never stitched a Haed and don't think I will so can't really help.

Tina said...

Sabrina is looking great Kathy,wondered why you were so quiet,busy with the needle.Hope you are ok xx

Beth said...

Sabrina is gorgeous! Can't think of another thing to say but gorgeous!

Joysze said...

She looks stunning. :D

***Pink Fairy*** said...

Hi!
Your blog is beautiful as like your works!
I love cross stitch and Mirabilia and Passione Ricamo's Fairies: fairies are my passion!
An hug from Italy!
Carol

Julie said...

She's beautiful, i recently saw her finished on a blog and she is amazing

Aussie Stitcher said...

She is looking gorgeous.