Thursday, 1 September 2011

Fuchsia Fae HD

Fuchsia Fae
Passione Ricamo
Stitched on 27ct Linda - Oddment by Crafty Kitten


Here is Fuchsia Fae all finished. I started her on Friday last week and finally got her finished today, when I got home from a few days away. Had to add the last colour at home here today, as I forgot to take the colour with me, what a dope I was lol. She looks fab and I am very happy with my Fabby choice too. I am now working on Robin Red Breast.

For those asking about Colours of the Outback, Mel is selling on Facebook only at the moment.

9 comments:

Joysze said...

She looks lovely. Congrats on the finish. :)

SoCal Debbie said...

You're a fast stitcher! She is beautiful!

Christine said...

Boy that was quick! Congratulations on a fabulous finish

Sally said...

She is absolutely beautiful Kathy :)

Barb said...

She is beautiful. Great job on her.

Patches said...

I love the fabric

Aussie Stitcher said...

She is gorgeous, congratulations on the finish, I love fuchsias.

Katya5 said...

She looks amazing, and I love your beading. Congratulations on a beautiful finish!

Kaisievic said...

Very pretty indeed.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox