Monday, 26 September 2011

Pompejian Garden Part 9 Finished

Hurray I finally got around to sorting out Pompejian Garden this weekend, altho I shoud have been working on a PR as it was SALL weekend, BUT I need to get this gorgeous piece finished. I am working on the sky about the roof tiles as I update this blog. Jeessssshhh I had no idea it was that long ago I did this lol.

I am hoping to get the sky and the border done today, then I can start the mamoth task of getting the top finished Parts 4 to 6, and then parts 10, 11 & 12. am hoping to get the majority of it finished this week, before I go away. I am looking forward to my weekend away, and I will be taking this with me to finish off. Am hoping I will be at the beading stage by next week.

Thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

Christine said...

Its beautiful Kathy

Kaisievic said...

Kathy, the colours and the stitching are stunning! Is this a HAED design?
Hugs, Kaye xoxo

Kathy said...

Hi Kaye

No this is Chatelaine design

Hugs

xxxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress Kathy. it looks gorgeous.

Beth said...

Incredible - absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see the finish.

Mel said...

Woa! That looks awesome!

Lissanne said...

So beautiful!! This design looks like it is going to be a lot of work. I have this on my to do list, so one day I hope to start on it.

Veronica said...

Stunningly bright and vivid colours! I love it. You're not the only one who didn't end up working on the PR SAL :(