Monday, 31 October 2011

Oct/Nov Goals

Well unforntunately due to one thing or another I have hardly done any stitching since my last updated.  I was kinda hoping to get Pompeji finished, but with a Mamogram due, I have been more worried about that than getting anything finished.

I went for an ultrasound on my breasts and nothing was found, but because I have a thickening of the breast tissue that is bigger on the right compared to the left, they still want me to go and get a Mamogram, which I am having a week today.  Am going to try and stitch to take my mind off it for now.  Altho there is nothing to worry about, I am a little scared to say the least.  I haven't been sleeping well, and it is all catching up with me.  I will keep you posted.

Goals for November

Just to get Pompeji finished if I can, and worry about the other stitching, once next week is outta the way.  Sos for not being around Blog wise, but now you know why.  Take care all and hugs to everyone who needs them.

6 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Kathy, I'm going to hold you in my thoughts until you get through all of this with flying colors!! After all, we've got a ton of stitching/WIPs/new starts to do. :) Sending big time (((hugs))) your way. di

Lesleyanne said...

Sendign hugs for next week Kathy. Hope you manage to do some stitching to take you mind off it.

Julie said...

Hope all goes well next week Kathy. xxx

Hazel said...

Hugs to you and hope the week goes quickly so you can get it over and done with. xx

Ranae said...

Beautiful Pompejian Garden.
I do hope all goes well for you
Good Luck

Mel said...

I hope things are ok. I remember my mammogram! I was about 32 and my dr was concerned about a lump and some discolouration. Of course I couldn't get in to get a mammogram for 2 1/2 weeks. Then when they did it, they found something and I needed a breast ultrasound but they made me wait hours before they did it.
Everything turned out fine. I hope it is all well with you. Take care (HUGS)