Tuesday, 4 October 2011

October Goals

Here are my goals/rotation for the month

1. To finish Pompejian Garden including the beading


2. To work on Sabrina Get her close to being finished

3. To start working on White Nights in St Petersburg (finish Parts 5/6/7 on bottom section)

4. To work on Mermaids of The Deep Blue, finish small mermaid and start the bigger one

5. To work on one of my PRs, not sure which one yet have 3 of them started. It will either be My Lady of
the  Snow, Enchanted Fairy or Fairy of Dreams, The Guardian

Will rotate 2 to 5 once Pompeji is finished

8 comments:

Colours of the Outback said...

Good luck with your goals. I can never stick to them, lol.

Lesleyanne said...

Wow - good luck with your goals. I'm sure you will achieve them and can't wait to see your progress.

Hazel said...

How are you getting on with that January 15 challenge?

Katya5 said...

Good luck with your goals, Kathy! You do beautiful work.

Christine said...

Good luck with your October goals

Diane (di) said...

Kathy, I love watching the work you are doing on your Chatelaines, esp. the progress pics of Pomp. Your stitching is beautiful. I'm cheering you on!! :)

Joysze said...

Hi Kathy. :) I'm so sorry, I didn't receive your email about joining the Chatelaine stitcher's blog. :( and I couldn't reply to you comment on Svetlana's Fall freebie since there wasn't an email attached to your blogger account.

If it's not too much trouble, please email me at joysze(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send you an invite. :D

Looking forward to seeing pics of your Oct goals.

Beth said...

Good luck with your goals - I will enjoy seeing the progress!