Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Pompeji Part 5 HD

After 2 wks of slogging away, due to mojo loss, but I seem to have it back for a wee bit linger now, I have finally finished Part 5 of Pompejian Garden.

Thank you for all your lovely commets, they willl def kep me going.  I would most def like to get this one finished now, should have been finished a couple of months ago, but life sorta got in the way, things have settle down a bit now, so I am now getting back to normal and back to my old stitchy self.  Roll on a major HD real soon.

Thanks again everyone, you sure keep me sane lol !!!


On another note, I have just recently found out that my DH's Cousin had  baby boy last week, but had no name, hope they give him one soon, I have a rather cute Birth Sampler to start working on, which I may do this weekend.

8 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on your progress and the new family baby.

Christine said...

That looks stunning!

Diane (di) said...

Kathy, Pompeji looks beautiful. Love those colors (and I see sparklies, too). :)

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous rich colours - lovely work.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Katya5 said...

Gorgeous stitching, Kathy!

Julie said...

Looking beautiful Kathy
Congrats on the new addition to your family

Doris said...

congratulations, for your stitching and your new member in the family.

Joysze said...

Congrats on this, Kathy. It looks amazing!!! :D