Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Results & Apologies

Hi Everyone

Sorry forgot to post here about my news.  I got the all clear, for my biopsy a couple of weeks ago now.  nI have had other sad news recently, but I will not go into that just yet, I have sooooo much going on, it's unreal.

I have had a HD called Cat Lessons for People, will post a pic one day, but sorry I am not in the mood for blogging or stitching at the moment.  I will come back to it one day, but when I don't know, please be patient and I will keep you all updated soon

8 comments:

Julie said...

Good news about your biopsy Kathy

Take care, lots of love (hugs)

Lesleyanne said...

Glad you had good news with your biospy. Hope things pick up for you soon. Hugs Lesleyanne

Hazel said...

Great news Kathy! Sorry to hear you have had other bad news though. Hugs. x

Diane (di) said...

Oh Kathy, I am so happy that you had good news with your biopsy. I'm holding you in my thoughts. Take the time you need to feel better and I bet you'll be back stitching/blogging in no time. ((hugs)) di

Von said...

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Kathy. Hugs

Aussie Stitcher said...

I am glad that you had good news about your biopsy. Sorry to hear about the other bad news ((((HUGS))))

Joysze said...

That's awesome news, Cathy!! :D

Katya5 said...

Great news about the biopsy hun! Wishing you all the best.