Wednesday, 21 December 2011

A HD, WIP and more home

First of I would like to show you what I stitched Karen for her Birthday.  As you can see I framed it, she loved it, and I know it has pride of place in her lounge.  It was a fab weekend, no children for me, her son was out for the day on Saturday and we had a Twilight Fest, mmmmmm am def Team Jacob on that front lol !!!!!

 Here is my wip as of yesterday evening, I ahve worked on her for 2 days, and here is where I got her too.  She will be worked on more tonight and over the coming weeks.  She is a dream to stitch up for sure, am soo lovely her, I just have the Easter Fairy to go now onec Halloween Fairy is finshed, I am looking forward to stitching her up in the New Year.
Pompejian Garden was put away, as I was going thro a tough patch and will come out once I have moved home and settled down, so for now small and easy things are great for my mind at the moment. 

As for what is going on at home.  The sad news is I am splitting up from my Husband, and it was not an easy decision to make, but there are a lot of factors as to why. 
Thanks to everyone for your support, am so enternally grateful to all my wonderful friends who are also my family

12 comments:

Diane (di) said...

((Kathy))

The Twilight Fest sounds like so much fun and Cat Lessons is so cute. Beautiful stitching on the fairy and the sparkly fabby is wonderful. I'll be holding you in my thoughts and prayers and know in your heart that He never gives you more than you can handle. He's just freeing you up for the right man in your life. :) *hugs* di

SoCal Debbie said...

Great framing job! Your Halloween Fairy looks wonderful! I also divorced when my kids were little (17 years ago) but all I did was work and go home, or in my case, work at home and stay at home... what a homebody I am! Happy man-hunting for you in the future!

Christine said...

Cat lessons is gorgeous, and your fairy is really pretty.
Sorry to hear that you have been having problems at home, hopefully you can move forward now.

loulee said...

Phew! I remember making that decision. The weight that lifted.... My kids all tell me I did the right thing. Good luck with the next chapter of your life.

Joysze said...

I'm sorry that you've had to make that tough decision, Kathy. I know it couldn't have been easy, so I'm sending you lots of hugs for the days ahead.

Great frame job on Cat Lessons and great going on Fairy. :D

Lesleyanne said...

Your Cat Lessons looks great, you did a lovely framing job. Your fairy is coming along lovely. I am sorry to hear things have been tough for you and hope 2012 is a much better year. Hugs Lesleyanne

Sally said...

Sening you lots of hugs Kathy and hoping that 2012 is the start of good things for you. You deserve to be happy.

Cat Lessons looks brilliant and your WIP is coming along beautifully.

Katya5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katya5 said...

Beautiful stitching as always, Kathy! I LOVE seeing your projects, they always have such a warm yet professional feel.
As for the home news - I am with Sally: you deserve to be happy. Wishing you good things in the New Year, hun!

Aussie Stitcher said...

I am sorry to hear your news Kathy. Thinking of you and your boys ((((HUGS))))

Julie said...

(big hug) sorry to read your news Kathy

gatofish said...

I'm sorry about your family issues, but I hope it's being resolved peacefully for you and your family's sake.

Your cross stitch pieces look great. I always enjoy seeing your progress.