Friday, 6 January 2012

Belated Happy New Year and WIP Update

Happy New Year everyone, we had a very quiet night on New Years Eve.  I am looking to my 2012 WIP Challenge, I have 22 WIP's that need finishing off, and Halloween Fairy is one of them.
Here she is in all her glory for now, she is being stitched on Golden Nights, hand-dyed by Mel Munsell (thanks hun).  I just adore the faric, and there will be some left over for me to stitch something else on it, not sure what yet, but it will have to be something small lol.
My next piece to be stitched will be Sabrina, I would love to get her finished next, she is really pretty and I love her, plus I want to stitch Elizabeth to go with her as well.  Now all I have to do is start saving up to slowly start framing all these gorgeous pieces.

Here is Sabrina, as of now, I shall hopefully be starting to work on her this weekend, and hoping HF (Halloween Fairy) will be finished today.  Sabrina's head is done, just scrolled up so that I can concentrate on the bottom section of her dress, I just have the the right side of the dress in the top section to finish, then onto the bottom part woohoooo.  Here's hoping I can clear a few WIPs this year, before I start anymore of my wonderful stash.

14 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Hi Kathy, two gorgeous WIPs. Are they Mirabilia designs?

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

cathymk said...

They are both gorgeous! Lovely work Kathy!

Lesleyanne said...

They are both gorgeous Kathy. Can't wait to see your progress.

Patty C. said...

Lovely progress ;)

Katya5 said...

Beautiful work, Kathy. :)

Andie said...

Your Halloween Fairy looks fab! Can't wait to see your Sabrina grow. Sending you an e-mail soon *hugs*

SoCal Debbie said...

Sabrina and Halloween Fairy look wonderful! You will have all your WIPs finished in no time, then you'll have to buy more stash!

Christine said...

They both look lovely

Kathy said...

Thanks Everyone. Hi Kaye, yes they are both Mirabilas, I just love her designs

SoCal Debbie, I have more than enugh stahs hehe, but love to buy more as always xxxx

Titti said...

Due ricami davvero splendidi! Complimenti!

Michele said...

I love the colors for the Halloween fairy. I definitely can't wait to see Sabrina.

Aussie Stitcher said...

They are both gorgeous Kathy. All the best for the new year.

Veronica said...

Gorgeous WiPs. I look forward to seeing your progress on both of them and will be here cheering you on :)

Hugs,
Veronica.

Joysze said...

Happy New Year to you, Kathy. They're both looking great.