Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Easter Fairy & Sabrina WIP

Wow thank you everyone for all your lovely messages on Halloween Fairy, I loved stitching on her.  I started Easter Fairy on the 8th and have done a wee bit more on her on the 15th, she is my Sunday night Project whilst watching TV upstairs lol.  Here is my first Wip piccy of her.

Here is my update on Sabrina, the top section is all finished, I have started on the bottom of the dress, and will post another update, later in the week, most prob Friday, I am beading and backstitching as I go, as it saves me from scrolling up and down all the time lol.



9 comments:

Christine said...

Great start on the fairy and Sabrina is gorgeous

Andie said...

Nice start on EF and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sabrina!! :D

Lesleyanne said...

Both of your projects look gorgeous.

Katya5 said...

Nice start on the Easter fairy. Is it on linen?
Sabrina is looking gorgeous and stylish. Kathy, you are an amazing stitcher.
I am thinking about material to start Celtic Autumn on. Hopefully I get everything ready and start posting on the SAL blog. It has been a while.
Hope you are doing well, and wishing you all good things.

Julie said...

Sabrina is very impressive.

Beth Pearce said...

Sabrina is just gorgeous! Really good start on Easter Fairy!

Joysze said...

Great start on Easter. Sabbie looks beautiful

Katya5 said...

Hi Kathy,
Have not seen any updates from you in a while. Hope you are doing well, and missing your posts!
Katya

Kathy said...

Hi Katya, opps bet me update everyone lol, not done it in a while. I do have updates honest.

hugs xxxxx