Monday, 27 February 2012

Chatelaine WIP Slayer Contest 2012

I thought I would try my hand at this again, I tried last year and failed, but I intend to try this year.  I have from the 1st March to the 31st May to get one finished, so I thought right I will go for it.  So my Aim is to try and get Pompejian Garden Finished, and try and stitch on White Nights in St Petersburg.

This one is Pompejian Garden, as you can see I have Part 6 that needs to be finished, then only have parts 10,11 and 12 to go, then I will have to long slog task of adding all the beads.


Here is WNinSP.  Have done parts 5 and 6 at the tops and started part 7.  At the bottom I have started part 5, would like to get this as close to being finished as possible.

Sabrina will have to be worked on at weekends starting this week.  Have a great week and I will post some more pics of stitching soon.

9 comments:

Katya5 said...

Gorgeous projects, Kathy. Good luck with the challenge!

Lesleyanne said...

Good luck with your challenge Kathy. Don't forget to leave a weekend free for the HAED sal.

Christine said...

They are both lovely, good luck with your challenge

Andie said...

Good luck! :D
Love your Petey! Whats your fabric? :D

demeter83 said...

I love the chatelaine designs, but haven't plucked up the courage to try it yet. Can't wait to see your progress

Carrie said...

Wishing you luck! They are both very pretty.

Veronica said...

Good luck, Kathy. I'll be here cheering you on. Both projects are stunning!

Hugs,
Veronica.

Kathy said...

Thanks Everyone.

Andie the fabric for St Petersburgh is called Friendship by Polstitches.

Hugs xxxx

Valentina said...

Your Chatelaines lool lovely! Hope you'll finish Pompeji in time!