Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Christmas Tree Review for Yiota's Xstitch

Today I received the Kit for this lovely picture.  It is called Christmas Tree, and I just love it.  The chart and instructions are so clear and easy to follow, there is no backstitching to be done at all, and the best bit is the stitches are all whole stitches.  The Maderia threads are wound onto individual card bobbins which is great.  There is a DMC conversion on the Chart for those who prefer to use DMC.  The fabric sent is Evenweave, which I prefer to use, but this can also be purchased with Aida, or just as a Chart on its own via Post or Email.

There is a wonderful range of Cross Stitch Charts to choose from.

I am looking forward to starting this real soon.  I am a huge Christmas Fan and this will look lovely either as a cushion or on my wall.  A great product, would highly recommend the company to all my friends.

9 comments:

Yiotas Cross Stitch said...

I am glad you like the kit, thank you for the review.

Diane (di) said...

Kathy, thanks for the review. I love the look of those buildings... beautiful!

Lesleyanne said...

A great review Kathy and lovely chart.

Katya5 said...

Beautiful chart, Kathy. It will be interesting to see the end result. Congratulations!

Christine said...

Nice choice Kathy

Julie said...

Nice kit you chose Kathy. Will enjoy watching that grow.

Juliaoz said...

Hi Kathy,

Could you confirm when you posted out the magazine I bought from you? I have sent you two emails asking, but you have not replied back. I would appreciate if you could send me a reply.
Thank you....Julia

milly said...

Hello

That kit is beautiful!

SoCal Debbie said...

What a great review! I also reviewed a Yiota's XStitch kit last year. That is a very pretty picture that you chose!