Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Ariadne by Rachel Anderson

This Beauty has just been released today by HAED to stitch, I have set up an FB page to start an SAL of her.  It will either be an April/May start, but we all need to buy all the stash so that we can stitch her lol.  I will be purchasing her very soon, but need some funds first, so best get myself organised in the next couple of weeks.  I have the fabric and some threads but will need more of course lol.  This one is going to get finished, even with the other 5 on the go waiting in the wings he he he !!!
 
 
Here is the link Ladies Ariadne

5 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

That's very pretty, but I'm not going to sign up. LOL. I will happily watch your progress instead! It is a great idea to start a FB group for a SAL. You should put the link in your post.

Katya5 said...

Amazing project, Kathy! Speaks to every stitcher at heart. Good luck! I will excitedly watch from the sidelines. :) Where can the chart be found?
Katya

Lesleyanne said...

It is a gorgeous design. So pleased it has been released. I will be joining you, just hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew lol.

Christine said...

That is lovely!

milly said...

Hello

Just joined your lovely blog.

This is a gorgeous design. Too big for me but I'll certainky enjoy following the SAL.