Friday, 30 March 2012

Enchanted Fairy Update as of 30/03/12

This weekend was Passione Ricamo SAL weekend, and I worked on Enchanted Fairy, instead of starting a new piece lol (which I was going to do).  She is looking fab already, I will be working on her some more, but wanted to update as I was late posting.

I shall be working on her until Sunday night, then it will be onto Pompejian Garden during the week, and this lovely lady every weekend, going to try this rotation for a wee while, then I may change to alternating on a weekly basis, we shall see.

Thanks for all your previous comments.  Rose of Sharon has been put aside for now, as I have some model stitching coming my way again, from friends, but also I found some wee problems on RoS too, so need to sit and sort it out before I start stitching on her, but it may be a while before I do get around to her.

13 comments:

dulcinella said...

she looks already stunning! you're a very good girl not having started another:-) well sometimes, one has to work on a WIP instead of adding a new one, right..congratulations.

Diane (di) said...

Beautiful Kathy, just beautiful. Love that fabric and your beadwork is gorgeous!

MarchAnn58 said...

WOW she is looking very very nice. Great Job.

Lesleyanne said...

She looks gorgeous Kathy. Look forward to seeing your progress.

Christine said...

She is beautiful

Sally said...

She is looking gorgeous Kathy.

The Crafty Pixie said...

OMG! I can't believe how beautiful this fairy is! Beautiful stitching! ^_^

Veronica said...

Saw her on Facebook but I gotta tell you again, She's Gorgeous with a capital G! I'd love to watch your progress on her.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Dani - tkdchick said...

She is very pretty, great progress!

Melinda said...

She is so pretty - I love Passione Ricamo's charts.

The Crafty Pixie said...

Hi Kathy! I just love your work and your blog! I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award! http://thecraftypixie777.blogspot.ca/

Stitchesbyme said...

wow, she is looking great!

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Beautiful Fairy.
ciao Giovanna