Thursday, 12 April 2012

Model Stitch HD from 14th March


Home Sweet Home
Stitched on 28ct Jobelan - The Deep
Designer - Polstitches

This is the lovely cross stitch I modelled for Polstitches, it was a dream to stitch and only took me a couple of weeks to do.  It was a lovely chart to stitch up, and just loved every minute of it.

I have been stitching on Pompejian Garden and almost finished Part 6, just the trees to go, will post a pic for all to see tomorrow.  I also started Ariadne as well as I just couldn't resist starting her once I had all the threads in a box ready for the start of the SAL on FB, will post a pic tomorrow of her so far too.

12 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Your model stitch looks lovely. Great job. I bet it was fun to stitch

Laura said...

Beautiful Kathy. Well Done.

dulcinella said...

this is such a beautiful work! wonderful stitching.

Katya5 said...

Gorgeous finish, Kathy! Almost surreal design, beautiful. What is the cloth you stitched it on? Looks like cloudy skies.
Thank you so much for sharing!

Kathy said...

Katya, if you look under the picture it gives you the fabric used.

Thanks everyone xxx

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous model finish for Polstitches. Look forward to seeing your progress on Pompejian and your new start on Ariadne, not that I am jealous at all lol.

Christine said...

Oh that is pretty, reminds me a bit of Clarice Cliff

Sally said...

I love it Kathy. It is beautiful.

MarchAnn58 said...

Kathy, Home Sweet Home is such a fun looking piece. It makes me smile Great Job.

Katya5 said...

Oops sorry. Blind me. :) Thank you!

Veronica said...

I saw this on Polstitches Facebook group. Didn't realize you stitched it. It's such a pretty design. You did a great job on it.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Maureen said...

this is such a gorgeous stitch - fabric is fab!