Monday, 16 April 2012

Pompejian Garden Part 6 HD

Woooohoooooo Part 6 finally finished, I should have finished this in early 2007 lol, but hey ho never mind, almost 6 yrs later and it is done.  Just 3 more parts to go then I can bead it at last.

I have been doing a 100 day challenge of 1 hours stitching a day to get me motivated back into stitching, I have 3/4 hours still to catch up on, but going well.  I am going to start part 10 tonight, once tea has been had.  I would like to get this finished before the end of May.  It would be nice to have a WIP Slayer Challange finish, by the end of May.

I am hoping to get St Petersburgh Finished after this one is done.  Thanks for all your previous comments and also thanks for giving me blog awards, I really appreciate it, you give me the inspiration to carry on stitching. 

Next month sees the start of the Araidne SAL, I was naughty and started early as you all know, roll on May I am missing stitching on her already, can't wait.

7 comments:

Robert said...

Great Progress Kathy! I also started this one when it was introduced back on 2007 and have yet to finish. Seeing your progress really makes me want to get mine out and make some more progress. There is a lot of stitching in this one for sure since it is nearly solid. Again great progress.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress Kathy. It looks lovely.

Katya5 said...

It looks beautiful... Keep going, don't stop! :)

Christine said...

That is lovely Kathy, the colours are so vibrant

SoCal Debbie said...

Your stitching is fantastic, Kathy! What a gorgeous piece you will be able to enjoy forever!

Ann said...

Hi Kathy,
It seems to me that you've made a great progress on this one! It is a monster to stitch due to the density of the entire piece (almost no empty stitching spaces here)!
Interesting idea to have a 100-days challenge (maybe I should do the same thing in order to have a little bit more stitching done :-)
Kind greetings,
Ann

P.S.: Hope your life for your and your boys is getting back to normal again soon!

geeky Heather said...

Hey, what's that down there on the floor??!? OH YES, it's my JAW!! That's gorgeous!