Thursday, 16 August 2012

Red Lady Pirate, Parts 1 of PR Mystery SAL & The Serengeti

This first one is Red Lady Pirate stitched on 32ct Opal called Hendersons Park by Colours of the Outback, I had to frog the reds, but now ready to start playing catch up again
This is also Red Lady Pirate being stitching on a Crafty Kitten Fabric, this RLP is being stitched for myself, so alternating these 2 as I go along.
This is the start of the Passione Ricamo Mystery SAL, I am running behind on this one, Part 2 is ready and waiting once I have made a dent in both of the RLPs that I am working on.  I shall be adding the beads at the end I think.
This last piece is called The Serengeti, I am stitching this piece on 28ct Opal Natures Grace by Polstitches Designs, This is Part 1 finished, I have 5 more months to catch up on, on this piece as I want to get this one finished at the right time lol.  Will do some more of this once I have caught up on the Model RLP for Colours of the Outback.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments on Pompejian Garden, I still have the bottom Swarovski Fire Opal to add (I did ordersome and they are here now) to it, will do that real soon.  I am missing stitching on it, but I know it is worth it at the end of the day, She is a beauty and once again thank you to you all my stitching family 


8 comments:

Christine said...

What a lot of wonderful stitching, I love the scrolly border on the Passione Ricamo one

Veronica said...

Whoa, you're stitching two Red Lady Pirate at the same time? I love the fabrics you're using for both. Different in a good way :) Serengeti and the PR SAL is looking good.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Katya5 said...

Beautiful stitching! I like the Serengeti piece the most, but everything is looking good!

SoCal Debbie said...

Your PR Mystery SAL looks just like mine! LOL. We're stitching neck and neck! Serengeti looks gorgeous! You certainly are a busy stitcher!

Karen said...

Wow, I am pretty sure I couldn't stitch the same thing twice AT THE SAME TIME! I look forward to seeing the subtle difference in them from the fabrics :) The PR mystery looks really great so far - I hope I don't regret passing on that! And Serengeti - wow! Great start!

Julie said...

You have been busy, beautiful.

Tazzy said...

Wow. Two Lady Pirates at once. I'd go crazy personally. And your PR mystery and Serengeti look lovely!

Hazel said...

Your wips are looking great Kathy. Glad tO hear you and boys are settling in well. Now then, tina keeps mentioning some new crazy challenge you're setting up but can't find it. I'll keep looking. Xx