Monday, 18 February 2013

OMG sooo sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wow it's been 6 months since I posted on here last.  Well alot has happened that's for sure.  I have 2 finishes this yr so will post pics of them first.  Both finished in January this yr
 This first one is Sabrina by Mirabilia
Stitched on Desert Sky by Silkweavers 32 Ct
This nect one is called Xmas Tree 2009 by Nora Corbett
Stitchesd on the recommended fabric 32 ct Linen
Well where do I start, apart from stitching and making a few presents for Xmas, life has certainly changed over the last few months.  In June last year I moved into a lovely 2 bedroomed flat with my boys, and we have now been here almost 9 months.  Three months after we moved here, I met my new partner called Kevin who has a 14 yr old Daughter called Stella and a Staffordshire Terrier Dog called Roxie who is almost 2.  Kevin and I have ben together for 6 months now, he has his own house, so I tend to go there because of Roxie, as I can;t have pets in the flat.  The boys and I now live about 20 mins walk from Weston Super Mare Beach, and we occasionally go down to the sea front for a lovely walk along the promenade, its lovely when the sun shines, but it is very chilly at the moment.  There is a Grand Pier there, and we sometime go on there and the boys enjuoy the rides on it.
 
Last Year I have a few more finishes, will add them to my 2012 finishes page and start a 2013 page.  HOpe everyone of my blogging friends is well, and apologies for not being here for a few months.  I am settled now, and will get back to some normality at last now that I have decent internet connection.

I mustn't forget to mention I have finally started stitching up the designs I have created, and will hopefully have them up for showing and selling later in the year.  Taken me long enough, but I am finally getting there.  I have 7 designs made up, and the first one is being stitched up at the moment.  Pics will come once I have finished it and made it up, just need to work out how to create the chart into PDF etc.

Take care my friends xx

12 comments:

Ineke said...

Glad to see you back in blogland.
Your life certainly has changed and I am glad you have a lot of happy things back in your life.

Julie said...

Beautiful finishes Kathy. Great to read life is full and happy for you.

FAZENDO ARTE said...

Ola tudo bem?
Gostei muito do seu Blog...
Amei...Voltarei....
BJS LEILA
www.fazendoarteleriente.blogspot.com

Lesleyanne said...

Glad to see you back in blogland. Two gorgeous finishes. Congrats on your new life in Weston Super Mare.

Loubie69 said...

Good to see you back blogging and wonderful finishes Kathy.

Christine said...

Good to see you back blogging.
Great stitching and glad to hear life is treating you well

Laura said...

Congrats on the finishes. That tree is just absolutely gorgeous and I had to take a moment to comment and let you know how much I liked it! I too have been remiss with my blog but I enjoy reading and looking at what everyone else has been doing. :)

demeter83 said...

Lovely to see you back darling, and sounds like you've had a great six months!

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, Sabrina is just beautiful and the tree is lovely.

Glad things are going well for you, welcome back.

Doris Campos said...

beautiful finish, and i am glad the the life going well.

Katya5 said...

Glad to see you back!So many changes in life, glad to see they are good ones. Can't wait to see your own designs. Do you need a model stitcher? I'll do it just for the fun!

Peg said...

Hi Kathy, lovely to see you back again, sorry to hear there's been upsets but happy to hear you're in a good relationship again.
Sabrina is absolutely gorgeous well done. I'm a sucker for the ladies.

Peg x