Sunday, 22 March 2015

A Crochet HD and a Stitchy WIP

First up is Guys Cosy CAL Blanket, that I finished at the beginning of the month, he loves it and it's been keeping him warm for a couple of weeks now. 
Today I beaded the top section of January Garnet, I finished the stitching at 10:50pm last night. It took me a fair few hours to get her beaded so far, but I love her.  I have scrolled up the frame ready to make a start on her bottom section. 
Will update, with another wip soon, I'm going to have a break from JG, and work on something else. Not sure what yet. I do have a few, I would like to start but they can wait for a bit lol 😊 xx

This last pic is a wip, of Coastal Ripple Blanket, am hoping to work on this over the next few evenings 

3 comments:

Barb said...

The afghan is pretty. The fairy is also stunning. Great job on both.

Lisa said...

Hi Kathy your crochet blankets are gorgeous, love them, I really need to try to crochet again my attempts haven't been great. Garnet fairy is looking great, I really dislike beading, I have mira's red half stitched but dread the beading

Kathy said...

Thanks ladies. Lisa I love beading lol, that's the best bit for me he he she will look fab when finished. I've got Red to do in my stash along with a few others lol xx