Tuesday, 29 December 2015

A New Start - QS Spirit of Winter Robin

I had a new start on Sunday night, this is 2 days worth of Stitching on HAED QS Spirit of Winter Robin.

This is what it will look like, once it is finished.  It will be a sow process, but I am determined to actually start and finish my first HAED.  I no longer have the old original HAED WIPs, so this is now my first ever HAED start.  I got rid of the ones I had started, I was lucky I was able to save what was left of the fabric, as not much had been stitched luckily enough.

I have a group on FB set up called WIP/UFO Slaying Challenge for 2016, I am hoping to get a few good finishes in, and ever time I have a couple of finishes, I will treat myself to a brand new start.  In fact I am going to be naughty, and have a New Year, New Start, not sure what I will start I have a few that I want to have a go at.

The choices are:  Spring Beauty Princess, White Winter Santa, Dress Makers Daughter or At the Met, too much choice, plus I have a ton of others, like the 6 other Bewitching Pixies, which I can't wait to do he he.  Think it will be put them in a box, and get the boys to do a lucky dip sometime.


3 comments:

Yekaterina Haussler said...

Choices, choices... You are brave to start an HAED project - they are so huge... I hope to see your progress on the Robin. Will look for your FB group too. Happy stitching!

Annie said...

Beautiful start! This is a lovely piece.
Happy New Year:)

Kathy said...

Happy New Year to you both, hope 2016, is a great year for you xxx