Thursday, 7 January 2016

Crazy January New Start Challenge & WIP/UFO Challenge

Today I started my January Crazy Challenge, and I started Queen Mariposa, sorry for the picture quality, just getting used to a new phone lol.  This is my small start on QM.  Tomorrow I shall be starting on Red.  I have a fair few to start, so the boys will be doing a lucky dip every day, until all the crazy mad challenge is all started, ready for me to finish hopefully towards the end of the year.
This next piece is part of the WIPs/UFO Slaying Challenge, this is a John Clayton piece called Iris, from the connections range.  I am almost half way on this, they are such a quick stitch, I wish I'd finished it sooner.

Tomorrow I will have a start pic of Red, and hopefully more of Iris to show you.  This week I got my new phone, which I ordered, on the 28th Dec 15.  I now have a Samsung Galaxy S6.  I love it so far, the reviews were better, than the iPhone, plus my iPhone, kept crashing, so when my contract was ready for an upgrade, I decided to try the S6.

The last couple of days I have been sorting out my Stitchy and Wool Stash.  I now have 6 boxes of wool, and a big bag lol.  My stitch stash is in a foot stool, that matches my sofa, and my stash cupboard.  I MUST not but anymore stash of either kind until I clear some of what I have.


 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1464740367164777/ - This is the link for the WIP/UFO slaying challenge.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/148623992175342/ - This is the link for the Crazy January Challenge.

2 comments:

Yekaterina Haussler said...

Looks like you have many projects to finish in the new year. ;) Thank you for the link - I signed up for your group. Now it's "pending approval" on FB.
Ah what a coincidence - my DH works for Samsung...
Happy stitching - and knitting?
Katya

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Obat Vimax
[-] Pembesar Penis