Thursday, 28 January 2016

First Happy Dance of 2016 & Next WIP to finish

Today I have a happy dance, my first finish for 2016.  I have finished this within 4 days, I loved stitching on this and now all 4 flowers from this John Clayton's Connections set is finished woohooooo.

Iris - Heritage - John Clayton Connections
Stitched on White 28t Jobelan
Finished 28/1/16

This is January Garnet Where I left her back in March 2015 on the 22nd.  She will be my next piece to concentrate on until she is finished.  Have made a start on her today.  I love her, and am looking forward to seeing her finished.  I know it's a Crafty Kitten Fabric, I think it's called sage,

I have started stitching on JG today, and is going very well.  Hopefully she will be finished by the end of February or soon, I hope xx


1 comment:

Christine said...

Congratulations on a super finish