Friday, 5 February 2016

January Garnet Upate

Here is a JG update, am working on her day in and day out at the moment.  She is coming along nicely, and can't wait to get her finished.  Hoping to get this side done by the end of Saturday, then I only have the left side of the dress to do, before I can say I have a Happy dance.  Hoping to have her completed by the end of this month.


This next piece is a baby C2C Blanket for a friend who recently had a bay, currently also knitting a couple of cardigans for her too, will add pictures once they are both finished.


This will be the next piece that I intend to finish, once JG is finished.  It is called Flowers of the Orient (3).  It is roughly half way, so hoping to get this one done next, then I am thinking of having a new start possibly.  But not sure what, I have plenty to choose from lol


2 comments:

Yekaterina Haussler said...

Beautiful progress Kathy! Thank you for sharing.

Loubie69 said...

You are making great progress Kathy, so glad your stitchy bug finally came back :-)